Barnshaws Steel Bending require an experienced Maintenance Engineer with electrical, hydraulic and overhead crane experience to join our team based at our site Tividale, Oldbury, B69 3HY.
The ideal candidate will have a solid and experienced background within the maintenance environment. You will be working as part of our team to ensure machinery and equipment runs smoothly.
Candidate Requirements / Experience
- Experience working with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Experience working on overhead cranes.
- City & Guilds Electrics 16th / 17th Edition.
- Experience in fault finding and good problem solving skills
- Understanding of engineering drawings, schematics and principles with the ability to work from them.
- Experience in lathe turning would be advantageous
- Awareness of current Health & Safety Legislation
- Hold a full UK driving licence
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
Please send CV’s to: email@example.com
Back to Job Vacancies